Standard room - Voss Vandrarheim
Voss Hostel is a social and comfortable place to stay, perfect for the traveler who wants to spend his money on experiences while on holiday.
The hostel is uniquely located right by the lake Vangsvatnet, close to both Voss village and the beautiful nature surrounding it.
There is a total of 40 rooms (180 beds), all with toilet and shower. Most of the rooms have bunk beds, while the category “lake view private room has twin beds. There are no TVs in the rooms, but there is a TV-room and also a guest kitchen in the common facilities.
In the winter time you can relax by the fire place, or use the sauna after a day of skiing. In the summer time the veranda towards the lake might be your first choice. Voss Hostel also has a summer restaurant, and serves local beer.
Voss Hostels has a few rooms which is allowed with dogs, for an additional cost of 150 per night. If you want to order a room with dog or a “lake view private room” with twin beds, contact the hostel directly at [email protected]
- Ping pong table
- Billiard table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking outside
- Washing machine
- Room for luggage, available when the reception is open
Phone number + 47 97593888
Contact person email: [email protected]
Address: Peter Bondesveg 40, 5705 Voss.
- Goverment-issued photo ID is required to check in.
- Children under age of 16 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian
- Children under the age of 16 are unable to be accommodated in shared dormitories
- Membership can be purchased on arrival at hostel
- Rates quoted assume guests are not members of Hostelling International or National Youth Hostel Association
- Prices and product availability is a accurate as possible but may be subject to change during checkout