White Water Rafting - Voss Active
Canyoning is an exciting alternative to rafting! Due to little water in the rivers, Rafting Pao Voss (grade 4) is discontinued until there is more water in the rivers.
Experience huge natural water slides, small rapids and crystal clear waters. If you book Rafting Pao Voss now, the booking will automatically change to canyoning at Voss Active.
The Stranda river section is about 8kms with 9 spectacular rapids and several beautiful stretches. Since the river has a pool-drop character, the grading is relatively low compared with the size of the rapids we run, giving you great bang for the buck!
The Raundal River is about 7 km of world class white water through a beautiful canyon away from the road.
Choose between trip at 10 a.m. or 3 p.m. (10.00 and 15.00) every day between 6th of June and 25th of October.
Age limit: 15 years
NOK 1190,- May, Sept, Oct except Saturdays
NOK 1350,- June, July, Aug & Saturdays
Additional cost (optional):
- Lunch at 2 p.m. (before or after rafting depending on departures), NOK 190,- per person
- Pick-up at Voss Station, at the pick up point just across the street from the Voss Kulturhus (Culture house) or below Fleischer's Hotel, Evangervegen. NOK 55,- per person.
Lunch and pick up can only be added after you have selected the rafting main product.
Duration: About 3-4 hours base to base, about 1,5-2 hours on river.
- Min Age 15
- Average Physical Health
- Able to swim
- Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc at [email protected]
- Contact us for vegetarian options if you want to join lunch
- Swimming suit/shorts
- Towel for showers
- Thermal underwear if cold
- Please not that the trip can be cancelled because of weather conditions or if the water conditions are to low
- If there is not enough participants the trip can be cancelled
- It is your own responsibility that you have read and understood the requirments.
Meeting point (if you have not choosen pick-up at the station)
Rafting Center & Restaurant
Nedkvitnesvegen 25, 5710
+ 47 56 51 05 25
Office times: 15th May -> 15th Sept: 9am -> 9 pm
Winter: 9am -> 4pm /Mon -> Fri