White Water Rafting - Voss Active
The Stranda river section is about 8kms with 9 spectacular rapids and several beautiful stretches. Since the river has a pool-drop character, the grading is relatively low compared with the size of the rapids we run, giving you great bang for the buck!
The Raundal River is about 7 km of world class white water through a beautiful canyon away from the road.
Choose between trip at 10 a.m. or 3 p.m. (10.00 and 15.00) every day between 6th of June and 25th of October.
Age limit: 15 years
NOK 1190,- May, Sept, Oct except Saturdays
NOK 1350,- June, July, Aug & Saturdays
Additional cost (optional):
- Lunch at 2 p.m. (before or after rafting depending on departures), NOK 190,- per person
- Pick-up at Voss Station, at the pick up point just across the street from the Voss Kulturhus (Culture house) or below Fleischer's Hotel, Evangervegen. NOK 55,- per person.
Lunch and pick up can only be added after you have selected the rafting main product.
Duration: About 3-4 hours base to base, about 1,5-2 hours on river.
- Min Age 15
- Average Physical Health
- Able to swim
- Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc at [email protected]
- Contact us for vegetarian options if you want to join lunch
- Swimming suit/shorts
- Towel for showers
- Thermal underwear if cold
- Please not that the trip can be cancelled because of weather conditions or if the water conditions are to low
- If there is not enough participants the trip can be cancelled
- It is your own responsibility that you have read and understood the requirments.
Meeting point (if you have not choosen pick-up at the station)
Rafting Center & Restaurant
Nedkvitnesvegen 25, 5710
+ 47 56 51 05 25
Office times: 15th May -> 15th Sept: 9am -> 9 pm
Winter: 9am -> 4pm /Mon -> Fri